- February 3 is the American Heart Association’s Lobby Day. Join our volunteers as we head to Olympia to help shape health policy in our state.
- February 6 is National Wear Red Day®. Wear red, raise awareness and inspire others. Download our toolkit now.
- Wear Red Day Cooking Demo, Feb 6. Join us at Pike Place Market and learn to whip up something healthy in your kitchen with Chef Kirsten Helle.
- Feb 6 Go Red with Cascade Eye & Skin Centers. Cascade hosts its annual fundraiser at the University Place location in support of Go Red For Women, 6pm. Enjoy an evening of fun, auction, and special services. Advance ticket purchase required.
- February 7 is the Puget Sound Women’s Show. Go Red with us, Showcase Magazine, and Tacoma Mall. Learn Hands Only CPR, win prizes, plus other fun activities.
- March 12 is the Seattle Go Red For Women Luncheon. The luncheon is sponsored nationally by Macy’s and locally by Union Bank. New venue: Benaroya Hall.
- April 28 is the Tacoma Go Red For Women Luncheon. The luncheon is sponsored nationally by Macy’s and locally by CHI Franciscan Health. New venue: Museum of Glass.
- Meet the 2015 Go Red Ambassadors.
How Will You Go Red?
Download 2014 Go Red For Women Posters featuring local survivors:
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Go Red For Women national website
American Heart Association - Puget Sound homepage
Facebook - AHA Puget Sound
Go Red For Women South Sound
©2013 American Heart Association. Also known as the Heart Fund.
Go Red and Go Red For Women are trademarks of AHA. The Red Dress Design is a trademark of U.S. DHHS.