The American Heart Association's Patient Management Tool™ (PMT) is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system, powered by Quintiles, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. As a qualified CMS Stroke Core Measures vendor since 2000, Quintiles can meet your data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on your hospital's performance at delivering guidelines-based treatment.
PMT functions include:
- submission of CMS Core Stroke Measures data and other reporting requirements
- real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- real-time reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables using the world's largest stroke benchmark group
- patient-level reporting to help spot individual problems
- raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group of individual physician
- point-of-care tools, including referral notes, patient letters and patient education
- Attend a demonstration teleconference.
- Call Outcome at 888.526.6700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or receive more information.
- Download the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Fact Sheet , Comprehensive Stroke Fact Sheet, 30-Day Measures Fact Sheet, and CRF to review specific data points and measures collected on via Get With The Guidelines-Stroke.
Cambridge, MA 02139