- data collection and reporting
- real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- real-time reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables
- patient-level reporting to help spot individual problems
- raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group of individual physician
- point-of-care tools, including referral notes, patient letters and patient education
To learn more about the PMT:
- Attend a demonstration teleconference.
- Scheduled demonstrations take place every Tuesday at 2 PM EST
- To schedule a demonstration at a different time, contact your local Get With The Guidelines representative or Outcome's website.
- For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
- Download the Get With The Guidelines-Resuscitation Fact Sheet and Post-Cardiac Arrest Care Fact Sheet to review specific data points and measures collected on via Get With The Guidelines-Resuscitation, or check out our FAQs.
- Download data collection forms:
Outcome Sciences, Inc.
* The Patient Management Tool™ system provided by Outcome, Cambridge, Mass.