- 51. HUDSON HAS HEART ! Hudson Has Heart
- 52. 2014 Cleveland Heart Ball Cleveland Heart Ball 2014
- 53. Fluorescent particles might help predict heart disease original article page for simple science
- 54. Heart-Check Mark: 1995 to Today The look of the Heart-Check mark has changed over the years, but you can you can trust that it always represents the sound science and expertise of the American Heart Association.
- 55. 2014 Philadelphia Heart Ball 2014 Philadelphia Heart Ball
- 56. Family history inspires Heart Walk dedication Azziem Hassan Underwood?s commitment to the American Heart Association took on added meaning this summer. As he was gearing up for a second year as a Team Captain for the Puget Sound Heart and Stroke Walk, his identical twin brother Azzad suffered a massive heart attack.
- 57. Kids With Heart Roster Kids With Heart Roster
- 58. History of the American Heart Association History of the American Heart Association
- 59. Protect the NIH from Sequestration Sequestration: Mandatory budget cuts that will seriously reduce NIH research funding and deprive Americans with heart disease and stroke of the innovative treatments they desperately need and deserve.
What the American Heart Association means to me
Karol Watson, M.D., Ph.D. ?Far too many of my family members have succumbed to heart disease or stroke. My grandmother died before I was born. My aunt died at 57. My father had a heart attack at 59. The work of the American Heart Association is vital to ensuring that we bring an end to this epidemic and these tragedies.? ?The American Heart Association means to me: The possibility that I will never again have to watch a loved one die needlessly from heart disease or stroke.?